Friday, October 10, 2008

quiet friday.

i spent most of the time working, whining and eating chocs. and im not even a big fan of patchi. but i guess the stress level have been hitting the ceiling lately :s
at least ive done some substantial work today and tht made me feel better..
anyway. tonight i had sometime to go off to an open house. its like my, what, third??? school has been tough on me this semester. hopefully Eid next year will be less clashy with the due dates of my major assignments.

i went with my lil family :) and my parents. the food was yummy. i felt tht raya-rush? hehe. so at least i know its still there despite being realy busy with work. anyway, lately ive been a bit worried cos my lil girl, n-bun, is really shy n sendin her to school next year got me thinkin if shes ready. shes two plus now, three in a few mths. but tadi i saw her trying to make frens n i found it real cute cos it was not like her to initiate a friendship cos shes real shy to if theres ppl, so i guess tht gave me the assurance to send her to school by next yr.. =)



hehe payah jadi parent and trying to be a good student ani.. wonder how ppl do it. im almost always tired. maths lagi bnyk krajaaaa ahhh. ;p im so happy to be surviving. anyhoo. im done printing. hope this assignnment is worth my sleepless nights Amin Amin!! :)

No comments: