Wednesday, October 29, 2008

finally stable.

hi hi Salam. i have been tryin to sleep but cant so i figure i'd just blog a while and then go to sleep. i have been struggling still this semester, but i finally feel more stable in terms of school work and the upcomin exams (ok, maybe im SO NOT ready for exams) but at least i feel like i have some control and direction of my course. its important tht u line these things out so tht ur objectives are clearer and the logistics of it is more obvious. doing work takes focus and consistency. once u get the hang of it, it gets simpler n u gain more confidence as well as experience. whatever u do, hold on and dont give up. keep trying n motivate urself. we can do it!!! focus!!! :)
speaking of focus, look at this table i had someone make hehehe. special thnks to ohana for recommending the dude. :D i kinda duplicate those tables from library cos i can sooo focus with this table. seriously!! like i can be on task for hours and feel geeky (in a good way:) and smart. its small but i like it this way. guess "learning styles" do matter. plug in my iPod n im good to go!
im very karit with myself, hahaha but i splurge when its necessary to education. this costs $300. pffft. so tht means i have to save more this coming month, but oh well hope it'll be a good investment. the shelves at the side is cos i get lazy if my books are jauh. this table is now in my room next to my book cabinet.
xx
anyhoo. i went to this reptile exhibition with n-bun and g-bun. we sent off my in laws n like, we had some other stuffs planned tht day so we went straight to the exhibition in ubd. there were many types of snakes and monitos lizrds. one like reall bigggg. like the head sama like a human adult's. and panjang. like i try to life it but heavy. n-bun kissed it tho!! like ahahaha. she was petting it as if it was a cat. ah bless her. i was real happy g-bun bawa kami sana. thanks hubby. the only problem was, nbun nda takut the snakes. she loved them BUT shes real shy with the ppl. kan she pemalu. so yeah. this is me with a tiny cutey snake (AND nbun!) wrapped ard my hand (and foot respectively, haha). so cute the tongue this one, i wntd to bring it home as a pet!!! huhuhu but gbun said no. and i know my mummy wud say no jua!! ;p and my dad, omggg. hahaha.
anyhoo. tmrw i puasa again. i guess kan menyimpati (sp?) syawal. so yeah. one of our sungkais, gbun brought me to escapade yumz. and i took this pic, cos its significant to us=D i guess only very few wud get it.
lap you
tadi i went for cadet training. it was siuk-er than usual. like, i thot it was more stable jua.. guess once u gt the hang of it, it isnt too bad. hehe. i kana balut tadi. ahaha by my buddy. cool huh? this is called the donut bandage, i think? FIRST AID is real useful. try to get knowledge-equipped on this when uve the time.
looking forward to finishing off all my assignments n focus on my exams. mudahan nda drop this semester :( oh well, whtever it is, redha. i really did try my best so im happy anyhow(but i'd be happier if i score high, AMin Amin!!! farfetched but doa doa!!)
muxch love =) -assalamualaikum-

No comments: