Thursday, July 16, 2009

im back!

... for good, i hope! hahahaha ;p
just don't know what to blog. well, right now, i know wht to blog. um, my hols. we've been having our hols since may n cos of the H1N1, i haven't been able to tk my n-bun out :( like i do when im really tempted. but tht doesnt happen often cos my motherly instinct wud come back in a blaze. anyway, its not the flu itself tht i particularly fear, its the whole quarantine issue. if a child gets it, will they be quarantined with no family member to visit? and like, n-bun is real shy, she refuses to eat or drink in front of ppl,let alone if its medicine. so yeah... worried banget gitu!

been bummin ard at home. sigh. i gained so much. i sprained my back btw. hahaha. so tht kinda leaves out any vigorous sports for the moment. it hurts hell sometimes, like i have difficulty sleeping. but i dont wana rely on painkiller or sleeping pills.

my school results havent been good, but itsmore than i deserve, ive been real occupied n stressed out for personal reason. but i do know better than to let anything get to me. my spirit has to be higher, and i am now more motivated to do well in the coming semester where my 3rd year begins.... wish me luck, n more importantly doakan :)

today i plan to kemas kemas my stuffs. my books n all. will tk pics ;p
Assalamualaikum.

No comments: